Thursday, August 14, 2008

Karter turns 2

Grandma and grandpa were going to be in Hawaii on Karters bday so she threw him a party on Sunday. She cooked a great dinner gave him the coolest bike and made him a franko cake for dessert. Thanks mom your the best.
On the 5th we had family over for pizza and cake. Karter got some fun new toys. Thanks everyone for coming and celebrating with us.
karter turned two August 5 he was so excited to pick out his truck cake grandma lu and grandma wilkes were both there to celebrate. He loves his grandmasIsaac,Kaden and Josh were all thereGrandpa Dale and Grandma lu gave Karter his bike he loves so much. Thanks grandma and grandpa
Isaac gave Karter this car. He liked it so much he was not interested in opening anything else

He loved getting new tow mater shoes . If you can't tell he really likes trucks Karter and his Daddy


HE loved the cake



Off to the tub
We had great day.














6 comments:

Annie said...

Wow jo, you FINALLY posted again! Carter is 2, he is getting so big! I love the mater shoes, they are great!

wilkesfamilyblog said...

K so can we just say I've got the cutes nephews ever:)! Good job Jo! Not sure my brother had much to do with it. . .they're too cute:) jk

Byron Events said...

Holy cow - I thought I was the only one from dance co with 2 kids. Good to hear from you! are you still in utah? email me at jennynoall@yahoo.com. I am finnally a stay at home mom - we need to get together!

barb said...

hey there marijo!! it's so much fun to "see you" and your family on your blog... i loved karter's cake...i've operated most of that equipment, ya know. my husband and i are getting ready to "hit the road" driving as a team cross country...so we'll let you know when our blog is up and running! by the way, you look great!! take care.....hugs, barb

Anonymous said...

My kids would love to be part of your family and get such fun parties and cakes! These pictures are so cute. I also love the background of your blog. I should get around to doing something cute with mine!

Liz said...

Oh my goodness, what a cute family you have!!!! How have you been since High School? We should keep in touch! you can check out my blog if you want http://knightonfamilyblog.blogspot.com