Tuesday, October 21, 2008

brothers best friends

So I Woke up this morning at 3 am to hear kaden having a conversation very loudly or at least it seemed at 3 a.m. as I listened while trying to wake up I hear him telling a story about the cow jumping over the moon and then I hear another voice start to giggle so I get up walk in his room and find Karter in Kadens bed and k says hi mom Im just telling karter some stories. Karter has been sleep walking latley and has always come into my room. I then took him back to bed. At 645 a.m. I hear kaden again saying karter wake up its morning but at are house morning does not usually start before 8 so I start to go tell kaden to go back to bed but found him still in bed only again karter was there but asleep and k tells me I just woke up mom and he was here. so i told him to go back to bed and not wake kar up about 1/2 hour later I hear them both up and wilder then ever. I wish I would have taken a pic of this Kaden is such a good big brother and karter loves him so much.

2 comments:

Kat said...

That would be K!:) What a sweetheart:)

Annie said...

What a cute story, such a good big brother!