Friday, November 14, 2008

I got tagged......

I have never done one but here it goes

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. I was a senior in high school
2.dancing on the dance company
3.driving my parents crazy
4.buying my first car a toyota paseo
5. working at target

5 things on my to-do list today
1. kadens parent teacher conference
2. babysit asher
3. visit marci and the twins
4. laundry
5. mop the kitchen floor

5 snacks I enjoy
1. carmel popcorn
2. nachos
3. pretzels
4. dads hot chocolate
5. dads doughnuts

5 things I would do if i was a millionaire
1. pay of all my debt
2. travel the world
3. buy a new house
4. invest it in something
5. save for my kids school

5 places I have lived
1. clearfield,ut
2. phoenix,az
3. ogden,ut
4. kaysville,ut
5. dallas,tx

5 jobs i have had
1. mom of the two bests boys ever
2. nanny
3. cashier
4. server
5. lifegaurd

4 things I am passionate about
1. justin
2. family
3. home
4. life

4 things I say often
1. o my gosh
2. im warning you
3. no way
4. I love you

4 things I want to do before I die
1. go back to school and get my degree
2. raise two great boys
3. see the world
4. learn as much as I can

4 things i want/need
1.all new kitchen appliances
2.hot tub im freezing
3. a car that seats 7 again
4. my kids to go to bed

4 places I want to see/ visit
1. anywhere warm with a beach
2. italy
3. england
4. ireland

4 tv shows I can't live without
1. prison break
2. 24 I can't wait for it to be on this month
3. so you think you can dance
4. the mentalist

4 things you don't know about me
1. I have a huge fear of mice
2.I hate to be alone at night
3. I have a huge fear of blood
4. I met justin while driving down the freeway

5 people I tag
1.mikelle
2.annie
3.courtney
4. liz
5.alysa

1 comment:

Kat said...

K so I thought I knew you pretty well, but I learned a lot! It still makes me laugh to thing you guys met on the interstate:) haha. Love you Jo!