Friday, September 12, 2008

CHEESE
OK Kaden lost his two front teeth last week. Not the way I would have expected though. K woke up one morning with his top lip really swollen. I gave him Benadryl and it went down some. He kept saying his teeth hurt and would not eat. The next morning he woke up and his gums up top were really red and swollen looking. Of course it was labor day weekend and the dentist was out of town but he called in antibiotics for him. Wednesday morning I took him in to the dentist. K fell and chiped his tooth a year ago and his tooth had apparently died. So they drugged him up gave him the gas and he still screamed the hole time they did it. He was not happy about not having his teeth and asking me when the new ones were going to come in. Kaden has a great school teacher this year Mrs. Erickson and by the time school was over he had decided it was pretty cool to not have his two front teeth. Thanks Mrs Erickson for helping k not be so nervous about his new look.

6 comments:

Byron Events said...

poor kaden - but he looks to be okay! but the true question - how did mom handle it?

Annie said...

Now Ethan has a toothless buddy! That is a super cute pic of him..he looks SO old! Did the tooth fairy come?!

Amber said...

POOR K! I showed the picture to Easton and of course he thinks Kaden looks cool. Your boys are getting so big and are adorable! Take care girl and well have to chat and catch up soon. Send Kaden Eastons lil friend lovin he still talks about how much he misses him.
We all miss you guys!

Kat said...

I'm diggin his new look!:) Did I tell you Josh asked me when HE was going to lose a tooth?:) No matter what he always looks like a little stud, and he's handled it SO well! Not to mention he got HOOKED UP by the tooth fairy! If I pull my tooth and sleep over at your house what'll I get? I'm sure I don't need some of the back ones,. . . .:)

Anonymous said...

I love how cute kids are missing the 2 front teeth. They don't look quite as sweet when they grow in all huge for their face. Haley's are totally huge and crooked. Sounds like a traumatic experience though!

Liz said...

Hi Mari JO, We had the opposite problem at my house, My oldest daughter was really really slow to lose her teeth, she was the last one in her class. It was very traumatic.
So how have you been since HS? Looks like you are keeping busy :D